While I was in my rut I reached out to the community at Pixel Scrapper to find out what others do when they've lost their mojo and here were some of their ideas:
- Give yourself permission to relax and take a break.
- Do something else altogether to take your mind off of your lack of creativity.
- It's no use stressing over it, inspiration will eventually return.
- Browse stores, blogs, galleries, magazines, ads, Pinterest, etc.
- Use a template or choose something to scraplift (if you're not a scrapper, find something you like and copy it in your own style)
- Sometimes you just have to push through!
What do you do to spark your creativity? Thanks for reading!