Saturday, September 7, 2013

I ♥ Pixel Scrapper!

This is my last post for the day, I promise!  I just wanted to pop in and let you know about an awesome digi community that I'm a part of - and the special they have going on this month!

Pixel Scrapper is one of the first digital scrap booking sites I discovered and I love it.  You can download papers and elements individually - only what you want - for free!  What's more is that the community is full of helpful, kind, and welcoming members.

The site runs on donations and this month they started a subscription plan.  You get unlimited personal use downloads for just $5 a month (regularly $10) OR unlimited commercial use downloads for $10 a month (regularly $20).

Consider signing up - I know I am!

Link to the Pixel Scrapper site.  Link to subscribe.

♥ Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Aren't we lucky to have a place like Pixel Scrappers to go to! I love there too! Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete