Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sprinkles and Syrups

I have another exciting announcement - I have joined Hat of Bunny's Creative Team!

For some lovely freebies, follow Hat of Bunny on facebook, read her blog, and sign up for her newsletter.  Take a look at the Hat of Bunny store at Stuff to Scrap, too!

I've jumped right in and created two layouts with her "Sprinkles and Syrup" bundle because it is on sale for just $5!  But the deal only lasts until tomorrow, so go check it out now!

HOB-SnS-LO1-Rowen-copy-600px
Sweet Girl

Here comes #2

 Sprinkles and Syrups Bundle 
 Image linked to store.

 Also check out these Layouts from my fellow CT members:
Sprinkles_and_Syrups ducksandbubbles

When you get the bundle, we'd all love to see what you create!

♥ Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned that I can't believe you are new to Digital Scrappn'! Girl, you are awesome! I love your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete