Monday, November 4, 2013

DSD Recap

In the last three days I have gone on 8 blog hops, made 12 layouts, attended 4 chats, and "acquired" about a dozen new goodies!  I can't wait to get scrapping with all of my new supplies... after I organize them!

I dabbled in quite a few different forums this weekend but my favorite was Scrap Orchard.  I participated in all of their DSD fun, the facebook/blog hop, chats, games, freebie hunts, and layout challenges.  I was highly motivated by the Oh Snap! collection their talented designers were giving away as freebies and participation prizes.

I have to admit it was a bit tough finding the time to get all of this done and I am definitely feeling a bit burned out.  You might even notice that one of my layouts is very similar to something I've posted in the past - I was running out of ideas, lol!  Here are the layouts I made:

#DSD2013 #Boggle Kit: Oh Snap! by Scrap Orchard Designers #DSD2013 #crazy8MIS Kit: Oh Snap! by Scrap Orchard Designers 
#DSD2013  #tictactoe

Template:  fiddle-dee-dee-designs - Fuss Free: Oh Snap! {Template 4}

Kit: Oh Snap! Freebies from Megan Turnidge, Red Ivy, Tickled Pink Studio, Dream Big Designs, Amber Shaw, Happy Scrap Girl, Kristin Aagard, Bella Gypsy #DSD2013  #connectfour

Kit:  Oh Snap! Freebies from Amber Shaw, Bella Gypsy, mLe Card, Createwings, Kristin Aagard, Meredith Cardall, Dream Big, and Red Ivy 
#DSD2013 #sorryMIS Kit: Oh Snap! by Scrap Orchard Designers #DSD2013 #Backgammon Oh Snap! by Scrap Orchard Designers 
#DSD2013 #yahtzee  Kit: Oh Snap! by Scrap Orchard Designers #DSD2013 #twister Kit: Oh Snap! by Scrap Orchard Designers

Hope you all had as much fun as I did!  Thanks for reading!

♥ Catherine

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job! Very cool to see all of your layouts together. Think you'll ever use that kit again ?! :)

    ReplyDelete